Monday, April 27, 2009

Yesterday's Episode...."Dead In The Water"


Sam and Dean investigate a series of mysterious drownings written off as suicides. They discover the spirit is an angry little boy with the power to travel through water who is taking revenge on certain town inhabitants for a dark secret buried long ago. Dean forms a bond with a young boy who seems to have the power of premonition.

Quotes:

Dean: You know, Sam, we are allowed to have fun once in a while. (Points to the waitress in short shorts) That's fun.

Sam: “Kids are the best”? You don't even like kids.
Dean: I love kids.
Sam: Name three children that you even know.
(Dean thinks and Sam begins to walk away. Dean scratches his head)
Dean: I'm thinking!

Dean: So crayons is more your thing? That's cool. Chicks dig artists. Hey, these are pretty good. You mind if I sit and draw with you for a while? I'm not so bad myself. You know, I think you can hear me, you just don't want to talk. I don't know exactly what happened to your dad, but I know it was something real bad. I think I know how you feel. When I was your age, I saw something...anyway...well, maybe you don't think anyone will listen to you, or uh...or believe you. I want you to know that I will. You don't even have to say anything, you could draw me a picture about what you saw that day with your dad on the lake.
Lucas: (continues drawing)
Dean: Okay, no problem. This is for you (Hands Lucas the picture he drew) This is my family. (Points to the people he drew) That's my dad. That's my mom. That's my geek brother, and that's me. Alright, so I'm a sucky artist. I'll see you around, Lucas.

Dean: Oh, college boy thinks he's so smart. (Sam laughs)
Sam: You know, um...what you said about mom...you never told me that before.
Dean: It's no big deal...Oh God, we're not gonna have to hug or anything, are we?

Dean: Alright, if you're gonna be talking now, this is a very important phrase, so I want you to repeat it one more time.
Lucas: Zeppelin rules!
Dean: That's right. Up high. (Holds his hand up for a high-5) You take care of your mom, okay?
Lucas: Alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment