Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Episode of the Day..."Skin"


Sam and Dean come to the aid of Sam's old college buddy after he is accused of a murder he swears he didn't commit. The brothers discover a shapeshifter is adopting the likenesses of others and murdering people. The brothers' race to stop the shapeshifter takes a terrifying turn when he shifts into the likeness of Dean.

Today's Quote(s):

Dean: Well, so you lie to them?
Sam: No, I just don't tell them...everything.
Dean: Yeah, that's called lying

Dean: I think we're close to its lair.
Sam: Why'd you say that?
Dean: Because there's another puke-inducing pile next to your face.
Sam: Urgh, God!

Dean: That better be you Sam and not that freak of nature.
Sam: Yeah, it's me. He went to Becca's house... Looking like you.
Dean: Well he's not stupid, he picked the handsome one

Dean: But first I want to find that handsome devil and kick the holy crap out him.
Sam: We have no weapons, no silver bullets.
Dean: Sam, the guy's walking around with my face ok? It's a little personal, I want to find him!

Dean: Man, it's not even a good picture!
Sam: It's good enough.

Dean: Augh! The thought of him driving my car!
Sam: Oh come on!
Dean: It's killing me!
Sam: Let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment