Monday, April 27, 2009

Today's Episode!!...."Phantom Traveler"





On TransNational flight 2485, a man possessed by the spirit of the Phantom Traveler causes the plane to crash, leaving only five survivors left alive. Sam and Dean must exorcise the angry spirit before it attacks the survivors. The brothers realize the only way to do that is to take the battle to the skies.






Today's Quotes:

Sam: So what, all of this never keeps you up at night? (Dean shakes his head) Never. You're never afraid? (Dean shakes his head again)
Dean: No, not really. (Sam reaches under Dean's pillow and pulls out a knife) That's not fear. That is precaution.
Sam: Ah, whatever. I'm too tired to argue.

Sam: Yeah, I know what an EMF Meter is, but why does that one look like a busted up walkman?
Dean: (proudly) Cause that's what I made it out of. It's homemade.
Sam: (sarcastically) Yeah, I can see that.
(Dean looks hurt)

Amanda: This is Amanda Walker.
Dean: Miss Walker. Hi! This is Dr. James Hetfield from St Francis Memorial Hospital. We have a Karen Walker here.
Amanda: My Karen?
Dean: It's nothing serious, just a minor car accident, but she was injured, so–
Amanda: Wait, wait, that is impossible. I just got off the phone with her.
Dean: You what?


Sam: Alright it's time for plan B. We're getting on that plane.
Dean: Wha… what? Hang on a second—
Sam: Dean, that plane is leaving with over a hundred passengers on board, and if we're right, that plane is gonna crash.
Dean: I know.
Sam: Well, okay. We need to get on the plane, we need to find that demon and exorcise it. Look, I'll get the tickets and you just go get whatever you can from the trunk, whatever will get past security, and meet me back here in five minutes. (Dean looks shocked) You okay?
Dean: No, not really.
Sam: What? What's wrong?
Dean: Well, I kinda have this problem with, um... (makes the movement of plane taking off with his hands)
Sam: Flying?
Dean: It's never really been an issue until now.
Sam: You're joking, right?!
Dean: Do I look like I'm joking? Why do you think I drive everywhere, Sam?
Sam: Alright, uhh… I'll go.
Dean: What?!
Sam: I'll do this one on my own.
Dean: Are you nuts? You said it yourself, that plane's gonna crash.
Sam: Look, Dean, we can do it together, I can do this one by myself. I'm not seeing a third option here.
Dean: Come on! Really? Man...

Sam: Just try to relax.
Dean: Just try to shut up

Sam: Are you humming Metallica?
Dean: Calms me down.
Sam: Look man, I get you're nervous alright, but you gotta stay focused.

Dean: Come on, that can't be normal!!
Sam: Hey, hey, it's just a little turbulence.
Dean: Sam, this plane is going to crash, so stop treating me like I'm freakin four!
Sam: You need to calm down.
Dean: I'm sorry, I can't.
Sam: Yes, you can.
Dean: Dude, stow the touchy-feely-self-help-yoga crap. It's not helping!

No comments:

Post a Comment